JCR Utility Construction, located in Raymond, NH, was founded in the spring of 1984 by two brothers, Joseph and Christopher Reed, with one bucket truck working in Nashua, NH for Public Service of New Hampshire.
News quickly spread of the company’s quality work, dependability and service, which led to exponential growth resulting in over 50 trucks and more than 60 employee’s today.
JCR is a utility contractor for all the major power companies including National Grid, Verizon, NStar Electric, Public Service of New Hampshire, and New Hampshire Electric CO-OP.
The services provided by our company include:
- Distribution and Transmission line construction and maintenance.
- Installation\removal of utility poles and anchors in any kind of terrain.
- Core drilling up to 34” diameter holes roadside or off road.
- Off road excavating and utility installation.
- Underground construction and maintenance.
- Fiber Optic/OPGW installation.
- Utility pole supply and transportation.
- Installation of mats, wafer and bridge.
- Helicopter construction service and patrol.
JCR also provides these same services to private customers and businesses in a safe and professional manner.
We place the highest priority on safety, which includes holding monthly safety meetings, training our employees in CPR, first aid, commercial driving and testing, and safe work practices.
JCR currently has a licensed, certified, apprenticeship program and employees are enrolled in the power delivery program which is provided by the Northwest Lineman College located in Boise, Idaho.